Born in Fernandina Beach, Florida on July 15, 1940
Departed on February 6, 2019 and resided in Loganville, Georgia
- Visitation: Wages & Sons Gwinnett Chapel
- Monday February 11, 2019 9:00am to 11:00am
- Funeral Service: Wages & Sons Gwinnett Chapel
- Monday February 11, 2019 11:00am
- Interment: Gwinnett Memorial Park
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.
L.J. “Jack “ Haddock, age 78, Went home on February 6, 2019 to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He was born Fernandina Beach and raised in Florida. He is survived by his loving wife, Juanita Haddock; children: , Debi Hylton, Buddy Pelt, Angela Quattlebaum, Pam Quattlebaum, Cynthia Jones and Karen Wrigley. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Conyers. He had a heart to lead others to Jesus.