September 10, 1940 ~ September 21, 2021
Born in: Greenville, South Carolina
Resided in: Loganville, Georgia
Norman Charles McCall of Loganville, Georgia passed away on September 21, 2021. Norman was born in Greenville, South Carolina on September 10, 1940 to William and Ophelia McCall, both deceased. Norman is survived by a brother, Bill who is married to Debbie and live in Gastonia, North Carolina and a sister, Donna, who lives in Easley, South Carolina. His sister, Vicki, and brother, Frank, preceded him in death.
Norman joined the United States Air Force in July, 1958. He was honorably discharged as a Staff Sergeant in July, 1962.
On June 6, 1964, Norman married Betsy in Greenville, South Carolina. They have 4 children …
• Christi Panter, and husband Alan and live in Chatsworth, Georgia.
• Cathy Law, and husband Mike and live in Monroe, Georgia.
• Joey McCall, and wife Karen and live in Loganville, Georgia.
• Linnea Roe, and husband Mike and live in Lilburn, Georgia.
They have been blessed with 12 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren:
• Jesse McCall and daughter, McKenleigh
• Jeremy Panter and wife, Telina and sons, Noah and Emmett
• Cliff Panter and wife, Heather and daughter, Bethany and son, Micah
• Jenna Bowden and husband, Matt and daughter, Natalie and son, Jaxson
• Jarod Law
• Lauren McCall
• Eli, Ethan and Kirsten Roe
Norman graduated from Columbia Bible College (now Columbia International University) in Columbia, South Carolina and Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri. He served as a pastor for several years before embarking on a 20+ year career in sales.
Norman and Betsy loved to travel and fulfilled a bucket list wish to visit all 50 states.
The family will celebrate Norman in a private ceremony on Saturday, October 9, 2021.