We are here to assist you in securing all benefits available to you, please contact us today if you have any questions. We are pleased to also provide you with a downloadable information page.
Call us today if we can answer any questions or be of assistance in any way.
- A widow or widower age 60 (50 if disabled) or older or at any age if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled
- A divorced widow or widower age 60 (50 if disabled) or older if the marriage lasted 10 years or if caring for an entitled child who is under 16 or disabled
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full-time)
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled
- Dependent parent or parents 62 or older
- A surviving spouse who lived in the same household as the deceased person at the time of death
- A surviving spouse eligible for or entitled to benefits for the month of death
- A child or children eligible for or entitled to benefits for the month of death
If you have additional questions or would like to talk with one of our staff, please call us.
We are always here for you to be sure you receive the information your family needs.